Thursday, February 21, 2008

March Madness

This entire post is dedicated to what I feel is one of the greatest events in all of sports…March Madness.

The March Madness Quick and Easy Romance “Tip-Off…Spoon

All through March “spoon” with your wife as much as you can. For those of you unclear as to what this means, here’s the easiest definition I could find:

“A form of affection between a couple. Where the man lays front to back with the girl. They fit together like spoons.”

The March Madness Pre-Game Pep Talk



“If you fail to plan, you plan to fail”

I love quotes. I don’t know why, but I just do. Always have. And usually it doesn’t matter to me where I hear or see it, whether it’s said by a family member, my friends or some random person at a party, or I read it in a magazine (Sports Illustrated, Readers Digest, Better Homes and Gardens, Los Angeles Magazine, The New Yorker). I just love a good quote.

Like my quote for February… “If you fail to plan, you plan to fail.”

I can’t remember where I heard it, could have been my parents, I could have read it somewhere. But that doesn’t matter, the thing is that it stuck with me. I think it did because it’s so true. No matter what it is you that want to achieve in life, you have to have a plan.

The March Madness "Game Plan"

And that leads me to a little bit of madness that I want you to do. I want you to “plan” to celebrate Valentine’s Day again in March. Pick just one day where you’ll treat your wife as if it was February 14th. But you don’t have to call it Valentine’s Day…call it whatever you want, Just Because I Love You Day, (insert girls name here) Day, whatever. The whole idea is that for one day you sweep your wife or girlfriend off her feet.

So instead of spending time watching a new "feMANine" side video, I want you to pick that day in March. That’s it, just pick the day. Pull out a calendar and do it. That’s the first step of your “plan”.

After you pick the day, you’ll need to start thinking about a “plan” on how you can make this special day happen. What will you do on this day that you wouldn’t normally do any other? Pick her up in a limo and take her to dinner, make her the tissue paper flowers from my 1/17 post and on that “DAY” present them to her before you two go to sleep; buy some nicely scented oils and lotions to give her a hand & foot massage, get some heart shaped post-its and post love notes all over the house. It can be as extravagant or as small as you want.

More March Madness to follow in the next post.

Smiles,

Todd
Myfemanineside.blogspot.com
“Changing the way men think, one blog at a time”

No comments: