Thursday, April 3, 2008

Kissey Pissey On The Cheeky Peeky, Grilled Veggies w/Roasted Garlic Pita and Subliminal Emails


This Week’s Quick and Easy Romance Tip

Kissey Pissey on the Cheeky Peeky

As with many couples, Laura and I have cute ways of saying things and “Kissey Pissey on the Cheeky Peeky” is just our name for a sweet morning kiss on the cheek when one of us gets out of bed in the morning. I do have to admit I love it when Laura kisses me on the cheek and whispers I love you in my ear. It’s a great way to start the day. So sometime this week get up out of bed before your wife, go over to her give her a sweet kiss on the cheek and whisper I love you to her in her ear. Quick and Easy.

This week’s video:

Grilled Vegetable Salad with Sesame Soy Ginger Vinaigrette and Roasted Garlic Pita Bread






Subliminal Emails

Send her an email with a subliminal message. Just write her a simple email and highlight letters within the email that spell a word or phrase out. For example:

***This is a subliminal email. The bolded letters spell out a secret message***

How was your meeting? I went to the Greek restaurant again but didn’t go crazy on the hummus. I am going to swing by the market and pick up some grilled vegetables and pita bread. Do we have any garlic cloves at home? I saw a great recipe for a grilled vegetable salad with roasted garlic on My FeMANine Side today. What did your brother say about running with us tomorrow morning? My softball game was cancelled so we will be able to go to a movie tomorrow. Looking forward to seeing you tonight.

Smiles,

Me

If you want you can put a PS and say “Scroll down to see the answer” and then put the phrase or let her try and figure it out.

Have a great weekend.

Smiles,

Todd



No comments: